Thursday, January 29, 2009

1/29/09

Alison F. pressing in the Total
I would like to start off by saying how much I dislike Dustin Tovar. :) OK, totally kidding. He and I decided last night to do both the .com and CFO workouts. It was exhausting and fun. I didn't workout today. Lazy excuses start flying...whatev.
During the thruster workout, my shoulders never started hurting. I was so excited. I felt like I could have maybe gotten 120 is I tried again, but since I was doing another workout, I just called it after failing once. I was happy, anyway, with the amount that I put up. For the CFO workout, it didn't look as bad as it truly was. I went through the first round of box jumps and wall balls still thinking that...then came the SDHP. Those kill my shoulder. I tried to do 5-4 which worked till the last round, which was more of 3 sets of 3. I could have shaved a whole lot of time off if I didn't take so many breaks during the high pulls. Meh, o well. There's minimal pain in my shoulder today, so I'm happy. Plus, I am calling my surgeon this week to set up a time to go see him. This is just too much...
I have had a really rough time with things right now. There are lots of things that have frustrated me to an extreme. It's been a weird adjustment with everything.


Anyway, WOD:
1 rep thruster - 115#
3 Rounds: 21 box jumps, 15 wall balls, 9 sumodeadlift high pulls
time: 8:01

No comments:

Post a Comment