Sunday, February 1, 2009

2/1/09

2 of my favorite kids ever!

Welp...it's official. I am registered for the 09 Crossfit Games Qualifiers. I am a whole lot more excited about it than I thought I was going to be. It's going to be a long ass road; I'm going to get beat down. I am, though, really excited to see where I am in 3 months. It's going to take a whole lot of mental toughness, but I think I can make it through. Here's hopin!
As for workouts, I decided to take today off and get back to my regular routine of Mon-Thurs and Saturday. I will make up the missed workouts on rest days. Yesterday, I made my own version of a past .com workout that I had missed. I found out that I suck at pushups again. Another thing to get added to my weakness list that seems to be neverending right now...

5 Rounds:
30 sit ups, 20 back extensions, 10 pushups
11:04
O yeah, and I got my lovely tattoo on 1/30. It's beautiful and I love it! My big sis got one with me. Pretty stinkin cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment