Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Teagan Frausto!

Joe teaching Stacey about Press
Holy Moly! What a happy day! Baby Frausto graced us with her presence today. I'm so excited for Ricky and Crystal. They are going to have their hands full, though. She's large and in charge. :) Congrats to the Ricky, Crystal, and Damian.

So, my workout schedule has been all out of whack. Working 7-7 on Fridays really kills the 3 on-1off schedule that .com follows. I am going to try my hardest to go either Monday through Thursday and Saturdays or Saturday through Wednesday and take Thurs. & Fri. off. Any advice for which is better? I need to get in 5 days a week and can't go Fridays ever.

Either way, Saturday I did the CF total. I didn't participate in this last spring because I was so new to Crossfit and was nervous about how little I would be able to do. Now, though, I was really excited to see what my total was. I wasn't happy with the back squats or the press because I was nervous about hurting my shoulder. The angle in which my shoulder has to be at for back squats irritates the hell out of it. Then, going straight into the press just plain hurt. I stopped short of my max so that I didn't make it worse.

Sunday, I was unable to workout at the class time because ZachR and I went to Lincoln with his family to celebrate a birthday.

Today, I did AMRAP in 15 min of swings and double unders. I was really disappointed with my DU performance. I failed way too many times. It's really frustrating not doing something I know I can do. I apparently have something else on my weakness list. Crap.

Total:

Back Squat - 154

Press - 75

Dead Lift - 208

AMRAP in 15 of 12 - 1.5 Swings & 21 - DU

7 rounds + 12 swings

No comments:

Post a Comment