Monday, January 5, 2009

1/5/09


So 2009 is the beginning of the new me. I am terrified and scared and excited all at the same time. I am going to attempt some things that I never thought possible.
For one thing, I decided quit drinking booze all together for 2 months. Its going to be hard and its going to suck but I am pretty excited about doing it. My liver, apparently, needs a break. I am trying to improve my quality of life and have made some bad decisions as of late after drinking so I am cutting it out. I am going to do the Zone strict for as long as I can. I, oddly enough, am excited to get back to it. I have felt so unhealthy the last few weeks because of the horrible food I have been eating. I have never felt as good as a whole as I did while I was doing the Zone. It's time consuming and hard, but totally worth it. Today at the gym, we started training for the CF games which will be held in CO in May the weekend after my birthday. It's going to be lots of work and grueling as hell, but I am really looking forward to seeing how far I can be pushed and still succeed. O ya, and I am engaged. ENGAGED. That scares the hell out of me but at the same time, makes me extremely excited and hopeful. There is no wedding in the near (3 years) future, but it's something to think about...

WOD:
3 rep Back Squats
133x3
I was pissed I only got up to 142 x4 and couldnt get reds (got 2 reps). Pissed. It makes me nervous that I am biting off more than I can chew. I felt really out of place this morning when I saw the huge weights being pushed around by the other people that are training. I feel al little inadequate. I hate being put into a position where I feel as though I have no where to go, between a rock and no where.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah. It is great to see you blog'n. I hope you find it as rewarding as I do. You may find, as I have that by blogging you commit yourself to being a better person...because it feels like everyone is watching. Best of luck to you your new goals and on your engagement. Jen and I are both incredibly happy for you and Zachr. Being married is the best thing next to having the little guy! See you tomorrow morning. Oh yeah...First Post on Hannah's blog bitches...suck it!

    ReplyDelete