Monday, January 12, 2009

1/12/09

Thank Goodness for my CFO girls! I would be lost without them.


I am going to start out by saying things in my life are extremely chaotic right now. I said it earlier in the blog for workout reasons, but now in another aspect of my life, I feel like I am stuck between a rock and no where. I don't know what to do. The only thing that makes sense to me now is continuing to workout and eat healthy. School started again today, which will throw off my routine of napping every day entirely. My sleep schedule is shot to shit. I just don't know about a lot of things right now. I feel like someone took my little world and turned it upside down and shook it all up like a snow globe. Now, I'm just the little snowman inside who has no idea what's going on. (Weird analogy, I know. But it's all I got.)





Today was the first day we did a main site WOD. I was nervous until I saw the actual workout. It didn't seem that bad. First off, I had NO idea what virtual shoveling was. Turns out, you put weight on 1/2 of a bar and lift it over a 24 inch box and back. That's 1. We had to do way more than just one. The rx'd workout was 30-25-20...5 of shovels and pullups. I wanted to make sure that I could finish the workout, so I scaled to 20 down to 5. I finished first...but it doesn't count because I can't put rx'd behind my time. Pull ups really hurt my shoulder. I didn't ever string together more than 4. That's really frustrating and needs to get better if I think I am even going to have a shot at competing with some of the women that will be at FrontRange. Either way, I finished before the cutoff and then kept going. I got 20 more shovels and 1 pullup. I had a full minute to get as many pullups as I could, but my shoulder hurt and I didn't want to push further than it was ready for. I can still move my arm with minimal pain, so I am glad I stopped.





WOD:


20-15-10-5 Shovels and Pullups


15:02

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have support and an *interesting* workout to keep you focused

    ReplyDelete