Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sigh...

6am guys getting in extra work
Frick. I feel like I have regressed. Don't get me wrong, I am getting in the gym more, finally. I just feel so out of it. There are so many things that I just want out of my life. It's frustrating knowing that I am so out of it. However, when I have been in the gym, I feel great again. I am realizing that it's a competition with myself more than it is with other people. I am fighting against my own thoughts, ya know, the ones that say I can't do it. It really helps having a great support system in and out of the gym. On that note...
Yesterday felt really good. I couldn't do rx'd because of my damn shoulder. It was a great workout. I didn't get up at 6, so I had to get in at 12. It was fun working out with the nooners. I would much rather workout at noon every day, I just don't have the time.
Today, we did Cindy on steroids. It sucked. My hands hurt. My shoulder hurt right after because of all the pushups, but my goal was 3 rounds so I was happy.
WOD's:
5 rounds - 5 clean & jerks & 200 m - 10:03 (88#)
AMRAP in 20 min - 15 pullups, 30 pushups, 45 squats - 3 rds + 12 pullups

No comments:

Post a Comment