Monday, February 23, 2009

Woot Woot

Amanda B doin work
I really enjoy Monday morning workouts. It used to be because I would have nothing to do afterwards, but that story has changed. It's just a really good way to start off the week. Sadly, I no longer have a day off on Mondays. Today is the first real day for me for my new job. I'm pretty excited. It should be fun. I'm just glad I picked a place where everyone likes the food...and drinks. :)
It's been a really long time since my last post. I'll do my best to relay the workouts that I actually did...which were few and far between. I am working on getting my ass into the gym on a more regular basis. However, it's getting easier to go in and I feel better when I am there. Today, I should find out what the real results are from my MRI that I got a week ago. Keep those fingers crossed.
WODs:
5x500 m row - 1:50.7, 2:05, 2:04, 2:02, 2:01-ish
Power Cleans 1RM - 125# (hung over and no improvement from the last time)
Back Squats 3 rep - 142# (knees buckled and I decided to not try more wt)
Hang Power Snatch 1RM - 80#
Dead Lift 3 rep - 185# (my back started hurting early on, so I just called it quits)

No comments:

Post a Comment