Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ages

the cutest girl around
It's been so long since I have posted. I haven't done very much to post about. My shoulder has been awful and my school and double job schedule are really making it difficult to get my ass to the gym. I'll have to figure something out though, at least until May. After that, I am way less worried about working out. I have been toying with the idea of finding another route to be physically active. The class times at CFO make it really difficult for me to get in and work out. I might be joining a box gym soon. Weird, right?
Either way, I had a great vacation with my mom and oldest sister. It was a well needed break from everything here in Omaha.
Hopefully, this is the last week that's all thrown off. Yay for Spring Break. After this week, I'll be all sorts of refreshed and ready to get back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

  1. Man! That kid is freaking cute!
    Good luck starting again. Getting up at 6 isn't that hard!

    ReplyDelete