Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2/10/09

A whole lotta work being done...
So, I have been SUPER lazy lately. I have had absolutely no desire to work out, ever. There are some things going on that make it really hard for me to go into the gym. I hate that things in my head deter me from getting in and rocking it out. With that being said, my head hasn't completely been there when I am in the gym.
Yesterday, we did a tabata mash up. It was KB swings and pullups. I felt better about pullups in this WOD than I have for a really long time. Which is funny because they tear up my shoulder. The swings went really well, though.
Today's WOD sucked. I HATE rope climbs. Hate. Plus, thrusters make it feel like someone is digging a screwdriver into my shoulder. So much fun...Either way, the box jumps were supposed to be 36 inches, but on the first jump of the workout, I bit it and now my shin looks like shit. So I took off one red bumper and only did about 32ish inches. And only did 88# on thrusters. Awesome. Not the best of days for me...
WODs:
Tabata Mash Up - 105ish...
AMRAP in 20: 2 rope climbs, 4 thrusters, 8 box jumps - 5 rds.

No comments:

Post a Comment