Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/12/09

Here's my new tattoo.

Well, hells bells. I was a lazy pile yesterday so I decided to kick my own ass today. My first class of the day got cancelled, so I decided to do a workout then after my 2nd class, I went in to the gym for CFO's workout. I am so exhausted...But, I am heading to see my surgeon today! Yay. I finally get to figure out whether it is just me being a pansy ass or that there is something actually wrong with me.
Either way, I did the running squats workout during class. It killed my legs. I was going to plan on doing Cindy at noon, but after taht, I couldn't. Then I did the CFO workout at noon. It was a great workout and tore up my arms. Good day...but now am SO tired. I'm going to try and get in at 6am tomorrow depending on the workout.
WODs:
4 rounds - 400 m run & 50 squats - 13:10
6 rounds - 20 lunges & 20 jumping pullups - 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment