Thursday, February 5, 2009

2/5/09

I love Crossfit Omaha. It is an amazing group of people and I really enjoy spending so much time with all you crazy, stinky bastards!
These last few workouts have been great. Although, I have not been as consistent as I should be in the gym, I have worked really hard at making sure I am fully there when I am in the gym. On Monday I got in and did too many pullups and dips. Tuesday, my hands were too torn and other excuses...Wednesday, I did 5 rep back squats.
Today, though, we switched it up a little. Ricky is taking us off the main site and concentrating more on gaining power and working on our weaknesses...which for me are many. Basically, you can name a lift/movement and chances are, its a weakness of mine. I will slowly but surely knock them off my weakness lift, though. Today's WOD was 3 rep power cleans and 9 rep OH squats. I finished up with an ab workout. Was pretty happy, although the shoulder crapped out on me for OHS. I really enjoy doing cleans.
I am getting more and more excited for the Qualifiers! With there not even being 100 women entered, CFO has a HUGE chance of sending multiple women to represent. Keep your fingers crossed!
9 rep OHS: 70
3 rep Power Cleans: 115
5 rep Back Squat: 137
Abs: 3 rds - 30 sec weighted planks (yellow plate) & 30 situps

1 comment:

  1. Just added you to my blog reader account, now I will know when you don't post ;)

    I enjoy reading everyones blog but can't do it myself for some reason. Someday maybe.

    ReplyDelete