Monday, August 10, 2009

Ocho

Getting warmed up for a nasty WOD
Today is day 8. I offically made it a week through Paleo. I would not be able to make it a week without ZachR. He has has been my strength. I was doing good for the first few days. Then, I would crave a sugary coffee or ice cream when I was at work or at the store. He is the first person I call to make sure I don't give in to my cravings. They have been fewer than I expected, though. I have been enjoying the meals, for the most part. A few things aren't as good as I had hoped, but that happens. It has been fun figuring out new ways to cook things that we usually make. I have eaten a lot more veggies than I thought I would. I mainly have been eating the same things, but am trying to mix it up. The workouts have been going really well. I haven't had as much energy as I would like, but I have been pretty consistent in my WOD's. I went 4 times last week. I should have gone more, but just couldn't get myself into the gym. But this is a new week. Hopefully, I will be able to get into the gym more. I went today; I hate Barbara. We'll see how it goes. Without Byers blog, we would be lost for new ways of thinking about food. I recommend going to her site if you want to start Paleo. O, and I have for sure seen the benefits physically and emotionally of doing Paleo, even for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment