Monday, August 31, 2009

Home Stretch

My Paleo lunch. Delicious.
YAY! Wednesday is day 30. I can see the light. I am so close to being done. However, I don't think my diet will change all that much. I am excited to have a cocktail at dinner. I have a sushi date for Thursday night. I am just worried about throwing all kinds of stuff back into my diet then feeling like shit for days. I really want to eat ice cream for breakfast on Thursday. I am just terrified of gettin a food hang over. I don't have time to be out of commission for a day. I think I will try to integrate no more than one "bad" food each day so I know which foods make me feel awful and which ones are ok to start eating again.
I am proud to report, though, that I made it through an entire roadtrip vacation strictly Paleo. We only packed Paleo foods and lots of water. I ate probably more than I should have, but it was all clean so it's ok. The in-laws got some desserts, but they were surprisingly easy to say no to. I was happy that I finally am able to say no to ice cream...no thanks to the Shannons.
My workouts have been going pretty well. I have more and more energy throughout the workouts. We did Filthy Fifty in Minnesota and I felt better afterwards than I thought I would. I finished better than expected, too. We'll see. I did 1rm snatch yesterday and it felt alright. I haven't done heavy snatch since before Denver, so I was a little nervous. Today is deadlift. I NEED to get a new pr otherwise I throw in the towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment