Saturday, April 18, 2009

Excited

Paul and ZachR dueling
It's been a REALLY long time since I have truly been able to say I was excited to get into the gym...but I was today. I woke up ready to go. The workout sucked, but I was glad to get in the gym. For those of you keeping track, that makes 3 times I was in the gym this week. Be impressed, it's ok.

I still get as sore as the first month. That is part of why I love Crossfit. No matter how often I go, I still get DOMs. I have actually been going for a year now, and am continually surprised by how varied the workouts are. Thanks to Joe and Ricky for always keeping me on my toes.

As for the WODs, they went pretty well. I want to be lifting more weight than I am, but I understand entirely why I can't. I might go get a shot in my shoulder. Hopefully, that will help.

I liked doing DT, Cindy, and today's workout. They were a lot of fun. It was a great few days and it felt amazing to get into the gym that often in a week. I need to start making more time for gym visits.
DT: 88# 11:2
Cindy: 10 rds + 9 pushups
Deadlifts: 155# x 23, 16, 19 with 5 box jumps in between at 24in box jumps + 2 reds (and a green for the last rd)

3 comments:

  1. what are DOMs? is that a crossfit term, or just blogger slang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, DOM's is delayed onset muscle soreness. It's an anatomical/biomechanical term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i gotcha.

    nice work jumping right back in and doing the DLs and then Fran!

    ReplyDelete