Thursday, October 22, 2009

OVERLOAD!

Nim getting ready for Halloween!
I have always claimed to be busy. Usually, I am. Turns out, I was no where near stressed. Now, however, I am. I am being stretched to the max in just about every direction. School is picking up and I have 3 projects due within this week - 1 for each class. It is overwhelming, to say the least. If that was it, I would be content. The project that I am working on for my GA position is picking up as well. We have 7 people coming in from D.C. this upcoming week for 3 days to plan more extensively our conference. My family is crazy as ever. My grandmas are always in need of assistance. Abby has a Halloween party coming up. Halloween is a little over a week away. I feel like I have so many things to do in the next few weeks. I am stressed.
I know if working out will help, but I can't always get in at the class times I want. Next week, I might actually have to be up at 6 to workout because I'll be busy the entire rest of the day. Working out is a great stress reliever. I know that. Also, my diet hasn't been any where near on point. I have kinda let myself go...which has made me more tired. Here's hoping I can turn it around. I have no idea where this next week will leave me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping it was a puddle and not dog piss (which is equally likely) haha. I'm glad my posts are motivating for you. Good to know they're doing something for someone. Hard luck on only 3 trips to the gym lately, but it does sound like you're getting stretched pretty thin with everything else right now. Good luck with life! You'll be back in the gym breathing fire in no time!

    ReplyDelete