Monday, March 23, 2009

Warm Welcome

I want to start off by saying how proud I am of ZachR. He conquered a huge feat yesterday completing 15 reps of body weight in OHS. It has been really fun for me to watch his progression...not even since he started CFO, but even before that. Really. Ya'll should have seen him about 20 months ago. You wouldn't even believe it! He's come a long way and he continues to make me strive for my optimum fitness. Thanks, love!
So it's been a while since I got in the gym. It felt really good to get in there yesterday and throw some weight around. I did clean and jerks, very very apprehensively. My shoulder has been worse lately than it has in months. The cleans felt really good. I got through 120# and cleaned 125 but couldn't get it up. O well. I can't complain because I haven't been in the gym in just about 2 weeks.
I am excited to be back in the gym and back on a more regular schedule. It's going to suck because the only time I have to get in is at 6am. Stupid 2nd job! I'll just have to figure out how to motivate myself at home to do workouts on the road.
Thanks to the Sunday nooners who made my welcome back to the gym so enjoyable. Asses.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words and great picture of me! I could not have made it as far as I have in the last 20 months without you by my side in the gym and in the kitchen. Thank you for helping me achieve my goals.

    ReplyDelete