Thursday, April 7, 2011

sweetie pie

screw flowers - this is the bouquet I want!
 
Whenever I'm told that I can't have something, it's like pushing that 1 thing to the forefront of my mind. It's all I can think about. I'll obsess over it. It's currently happening. All I can think about is some delicious, decadent dessert. Zach keeps informing me that it will be worth it come May 27, but I'm skeptical. I really like anything sweet. My mind is filled with ice cream (waffle cone wednesday with mint chip & cookies and cream or, mmmm a hot fudge sundae), scotcharoos (made by my future aunt), and a strawberry shortcake. O. MY. GOODNESS. Delish! I am sorry if anyone is trying to avoid sweets like the plague; I'm sure that this post didn't help. My deliciousness today was honey covered strawberries. It was good, but did not satisfy my sweet tooth. Looks like I'll be visiting Elana's Pantry tomorrow to make something yummy and sweet. Hopefully, Zach doesn't complain too much. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment