Monday, June 22, 2009

Work

during WOD 3 in Denver
I am beginning to realize I need to commit to CFO like it's my job. Granted, at this current venture in my life, I already have 3...so what's one more? It is becoming more and more difficult for me to be able to wake up to get to a 6am class. Noon doesn't work because I generally work at 1, which also eliminates the afternoon classes. My day to day schedule is never the same. However, I have a very loving (sometimes pushy) fiance that helps get my @$$ to the gym every now and again. I am trying to do it more. On that same note, actually trying to give it my all when I am there: less rest, less complaining, etc.
The CFO crew did a whole bunch of strength 2 weeks ago. I have done 3 of the 5ish lifts and just need to make up the rest. Since I never consistently work out, I am considering these #s baseline and just a weight to improve upon. The back squats felt ok; I still need to concentrate on shooting my knees out. The deadlifts were shit. The snatches hurt my shoulder after 3 warmup muscle snatches...so I knew it would be a good day...Today, I am hoping to do a metcon then straight into 1rm clean and jerk. My last pr was (I think) 120# so we'll see.
Back Squat: 165# (10# pr)
DL: 225 (5#off pr)
Full Catch Snatch: 77#
with a few metcons thrown in there too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... I didn't know one person could complain that much in one post.... I'm impressed. Ha!
    Just do it Hanny!

    ReplyDelete