Tuesday, July 7, 2009

California Love

Kyle tearing it up in Dever, about to do the same in Cali!
I will be in Cali in 2 days watching the WORLD's greatest athletes competing in 3. I cannot wait. This is going to the one of the coolest experiences of my life! The team that is representing CFO is awesome and well rounded; the 4 athletes that are on their own are superb. Every day, at least once, I check the games site. Every time I hit refresh on the computer, I get more and more excited. I cannot wait for CFO to be on the CF radar for good. Ricky, Joe, and Libby started us off right last year, but let's bring home a title this year.

I just want to say good luck to that amazing group of people: ZachR, Greg Mo, JonDay, Addi, Reba, Ricky, Kyle, Stacey, and Libby. Ya'll will do an amazing job and I can't wait to watch you tear it up!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have sooo much fun in Cali. I'm so jealous I can't be there with you all, but I'll shoot for next year. Haha. As for the cartwheels, well the box I workout in these days is too cramped with benches to really get the full effect of 10 cartwheels. Sounds like fun though. Have a great time out west!

    ReplyDelete